unisus international school bursary program
Single And Multi-Year Bursaries That Will Enable More Children To Become The Innovators of Tomorrow.
Apply Now To Be Eligible For A Special One-Time Special Bursary Program for Junior Kindergarten to Grade 6 students for the 2018-2019 academic year. Both Single and Multi-Year Bursaries Are Available To Qualified Applicants.
Assessment of Applications
Admissions Office Will Schedule Assessments On A First Come First Serve Basis.
Notification Of Acceptance
Acceptance Notices Will Be Sent To Successful Applicants
Upon acceptance, a payment of $500 tuition deposit is required within ten (10) days from reception of your acceptance letter.
Tuition deposit will be applied to the last tuition payments for the 2018-19 academic year.
- Bursaries are available for students entering Junior Kindergarten to Grade 6 in 2018-19.
- Single year or multi-year bursaries are available. 2018-19 bursary application is based on a first come first serve basis, and financial details are not required.
- Multi-year bursaries may be granted in year one (1) but financial details will be required to qualify for subsequent years.
- Students must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada, and a B.C. for a minimum of one (1) year.
- All applicants must satisfactory complete the application and assessment process before June 1st, 2018.
- 100% of the available funds will be allocated in 2018.
- Support will be based on a first come first serve basis.
- There are no limits for number of students per family.
- Maximum bursary for multi-year applicants is seven (7) years.
- Bursaries are granted at the sole discretion of UNISUS International School Admissions office.