The UNISUS Scholar-Athlete program combines a world-class International Baccalaureate education with a holistic, focused approach to sports.
The program is designed for students who aspire to reach high-performance or advanced levels in their athletic pursuits and successful academic achievements.
Research indicates that students who engage in competitive athletics at school develop crucial skills that have long-lasting positive effects.
UNISUS Scholar-Athletes develop essential skills such as resilience, heightened accountability, and unwavering dedication towards achieving their goals and objectives.
These skills not only benefit them in sports but they also have a profound impact on their overall personal growth and success.
- IBDP and/or enriched B.C. Dogwood Diploma for grade 12 graduating students
- Our individualized pathways to graduation and individual learning system enables all students to achieve their best academically
- The IB based program creates confident, capable learners prepared for success in college/university
- IB is globally recognized by top universities worldwide for early acceptance and scholarship attainment
- Many IB graduates receive first year credits when achieving benchmark results
- Holistic athlete development including physical strength and conditioning, mental wellbeing, nutrition, and injury prevention
- Focused dry-land training to complement on ice/snow training led by qualified sports therapists
- Individualized training plans and performance achievement reports supported by analytics and video
- Post-secondary application and offer management with focused approach to athlete brand development