Marketing and Recruitment Agent
To assist, support and create marketing and incentives programs to recruit domestic (local and distant) students with the goal of furthering Unisus Schools. You are a key member in our marketing and recruitment team promoting the objectives of International Baccalaureate and Boarding school offerings. Additionally, successful candidate will support, market and recruit for of our Summer and Winter camps, while promoting STEAM learning and Outdoor Education.
This position is catered to an individual of creative positive energy, and is driven for success. The successful candidate will need to work in a sales driven environment with a healthy base pay plus incentives package based on successful student recruitment. You are not required to work in Summerland daily, however travel is expected. Hours are not confined to a daily 9-5. Social media and event type planning skills are essential. We might be interested in a University short term April to August position but would prefer year round candidates.
1. Support and create marketing and sales initiatives throughout Canada.
2. Participate in/and or create educational recruitment fairs locally and throughout Canada.
3. Promote and support our camp programs.
1. Strong organization and planning skills.
2. Marketing/Sales education or related experience.
3. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
4. Legally entitled to work in Canada.
5. Have a vehicle and be able to drive. Mileage reimbursement set at CRA levels.
6. Be willing and able to travel locally.
Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that due to volume, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To be considered, complete applications should include the following:
Cover letter stating why you believe you are a great fit for this role in terms of
training, experience and character, indicating qualities that make you a great
2. An up-to-date CV/resumé;
3. Contact details of at least three references (preferably those that have directly
supervised you and can be contacted) either as a separate file or on the CV.
4. Please note that for child protection purposes, you are requested to conduct a
criminal record check prior to employment if your certification did not include the
record check as part of the certification.
Please send this information or any inquiries to email@example.com