IBDP Sciences Teacher
Integrate meaningful, age appropriate technology into teaching and learning
Communicate and collaborate with parents, students and administration to support student learning
Be an active and positive participant in school life including co-curricular activities
Be an active participant in recruitment events
Ideally over 3 years of teaching experience with a (minimum) Bachelors in Education.
Experience in IB and IB training would be preferred but not required.
All of the requirements and certifications to teach in BC or ability to obtain by the
4. An ability to connect with and inspire students.
5. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
6. Legally entitled to work in Canada.
Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that due to volume, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To be considered, complete applications should include the following:
Cover letter stating why you believe you are a great fit for this role in terms of
training, experience and character, indicating qualities that make you a great
2. An up-to-date CV/resumé;
3. Contact details of at least three references (preferably those that have directly
supervised you and can be contacted) either as a separate file or on the CV.
4. Please note that for child protection purposes, you are requested to conduct a
criminal record check prior to employment if your certification did not include the
record check as part of the certification