Middle School Years
The UNISUS Middle Years Program empowers our students to think reflectively, grow a sense of confidence and independence, and make valuable connections between their studies and the real world.
This program inspires students to be globally-minded learners and leaders to pursue a life of purpose. It encourages intellectual, physical, and creative growth and development.
Through our intellectually challenging programs, students deepen their conceptual understanding, knowledge, skills, and attitudes designed to encourage complex problem solving, ethical decision making, and the development of international perspectives.
- Challenge our students intellectually to best prepare them for the IB Diploma Programme.
- Develop creative, critical, and reflective thinking skills encouraging students to make connections with their studies and the real world.
- Nurture the development of effective communication, collaboration, and problem solving, qualities that are essential for life in the 21st century.
- Accelerate English with additional language acquisition support
- Offer global language support and acquisition programs
- Offer rigorous learning in all subjects, inviting students to tackle relevant issues and apply their ideas in local, national and global contexts.
- Develop skills and attitudes for responsible action
- Examine the interconnectedness of subject disciplines
- Provide community building opportunities, including a House System
- Challenge our students with “leading-edge” technology to deepen their learning experience
- Commit to low teacher to student ratios; less than 22 students per class