Early Childhood Education (ECE)
The structured, play-based approach of our Early Years Program encourages the natural wonder and curiosity in each child and introduces the youngest members of our UNISUS community to a lifelong journey of learning. The Early Years Program is currently available for learners ages 3 - 5 years.
Develop Exceptional Fundamentals
- Prepare students for the transition to Kindergarten through letter recognition and the formative stages of language and mathematics, which is introduced when students demonstrate understanding or a readiness to learn more.
- Support the development of language skills, motor skills, social skills, and academic skills through an Inquiry-based approach to learning.
- Encourage each child to express their creativity in a play-based learning environment through the arts, music, and physical activity.
Nurture Social-Emotional Development
- Support taking turns, becoming independent, following routines, interacting with peers.
- Engage in meaningful relationships with others, and developing a positive self-image.
- Learn essential social-emotional skills which contribute to future educational and personal success.