Career Guidance and University Entrance
The UNISUS approach to the university application process is holistic and uses the university search as a tool for further self-exploration.
We support and empower students to discover what they need to be successful and navigate the university application process. They learn how to find solutions to what might seem like barriers and access scholarships and financial aid. Students know how to tell their story because we work together to help them find and use their voices.
University Counselling provides:
- Summer program application support
- Thorough explanation of application processes for domestic and international students
- Development of college/university application list based on student’s goals
Guidance for college/university visit planning and assistance with the application process including:
- Preparation for college/university admission interviews
- College/university application organization and timeline creation
- Discussion of Scholarship and Financial Aid opportunities
- Personal statements and supplemental essays
- Scholarship essays
- Standardized Testing Planning
- Presentation of student’s school engagement and participation in extracurricular activities, athletics, internships, research, and employment
- Preparation of supplemental materials
- Submission of Common Application, UCAS, and application formats
The career planning stage at UNISUS is incredible in guiding me in the pathways which is right for me, not only in terms of which career, but where to pursue my medical career and program, and what that means for my career. When I chose neuro-medicine, I then had to decide my pathway. I've decided to study in Mexico, where I can go straight into medicine vs 4 yr pre-med in Canada. I was also looking at Australia. With medicine I need to work where I study.
- 2023 UNISUS Graduate